Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Life in a Nutshell

I am not sure what I am doing. I just really thought it would be fun to get my thoughts out.


I have 3 little girls that keep me very busy. My oldest are twins they are four years old and they are very active. I have a 7 week old baby that is the light of my life. I have been married for a year and a half to my lifesaver. Let me give you a little bit of background on me.








It has been almost five years now since I was pregnant with my twins. I was all alone and I lived in a three room apartment (that really was not going to work for three people). The search for a new place was on. My aunt heard about a house for rent and took me to see it. I was so excited it was just the right size and the right price. So I moved in right away. It was in a very small town where everyone knew everyone and I didn't know anybody. Lucky for me my next door neighbors were a young couple that had a little boy. They befriended me and took me under their wing. I never had to worry about being alone because they were always looking out for me. I had the girls about two months after I moved in. They were wonderful! They brought so much light and meaning to my life I would never be the same. We lived a happy life for the next two years. But something was missing... My neighbors became my very good friends and they introduced me to my future husband (who happened to be my neighbors brother). They were urging him to ask me out and telling me that he had been asking about me and the girls. Finally one day they planned a night out with a group of friends that was really a ploy to get us together. I was convinced that this was going to happen. So I approached him myself... Once we had one date we have never been apart. For the next two weeks, after the girls were asleep, we sat on my front porch and talked until the wee hours of the morning. Soon we were the talk of the town and we were both head over heals for each other. Six months later we got engaged at the Christmas festival and six months after that we got married in a small ceremony in our backyard. We got pregnant with our new baby girl seven months later. My husband adopted our twins at the beginning of the year. Now you know why I call him my lifesaver. He has given me a fairytale that I thought could never come true.

No comments: